On 29th November there was the Mauritius Masters Athletics Family walk for health over either 5k or 10k, it was a really good and fun day.
Open African Championships
- Proposed 2022 Age Factors January 14, 2021Please note the below is an embedded document, to read the entire document, please hover over the box and options will appear to allow you to turn the page. Alternatively you can view the entire PDF HERE Download the excel spreadsheet here – WMAAgeGradingCalculator The post Proposed 2022 Age Factors appeared first on […]
- Letter from WMA President – Margit Jungmann December 22, 2020Please find below a letter from our President, Margit Jungmann The post Letter from WMA President – Margit Jungmann appeared first on World Masters Athletics.
- WMA wish Dieter Massin a wonderfull 80th Birthday November 14, 2020Masters athletics we’re his passion: Dieter Massin celebrates its 80th birthday The former German Vice president for sports for all became elected by European Veterans Athletics, now EMA, as their Vice President at their General Assembly in Cesenatico in 1998, and he then became President in 2002 following that wonderful Championship he put on in […]
- WMA informs the athletes all over the world – the next virtual challenge is waiting for you October 20, 2020Please note the below competition is encouraged by the WMA in their commitment to providing a platform for competition during this time. But please note this event is not a WMA affiliated event, please if you have any questions, please contact the event organisers directly. Thank you and good luck. Dear athletes! You probably remember […]
- Announcement From WMA President regarding the 2021 Competition Calendar October 7, 2020Ladies and Gentlemen, please find below an announcement made by President Margit Jungmann regarding the 2021 Calendar of competition. Thank you The post Announcement From WMA President regarding the 2021 Competition Calendar appeared first on World Masters Athletics.