Open African Championships
- 2020 IAU/WMA 100 km World Championship – cancelled April 6, 2020Following the development of the COVID 19 situation in the Netherland, across Europe and globally, it is with regret that we have to inform you on the cancellation of the IAU/WMA 100 km World Championship that was planned for September 12th 2020 in Winschoten, The Netherlands. This is a decision of the LOC and the […]
- Message from Margit Jungmann – WMA President April 6, 2020Dear Masters Athletics Family, Please join me in thanking John Craig and his team at Toronto Athletics Event Management Inc. for their efforts to bring us the best WMA Championships ever. We were working to have the championships with them in Toronto. Unfortunately, for the reasons they mentioned in their announcement, the LOC found it was […]
- A Message from President Margit Jungmann March 26, 2020Dear Masters Athletics Family, I hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe during these challenging times. Our deep sympathies to family and friends of those who have passed. It is with great sadness that I confirm that the Toronto2020 WMA Stadia Championships is cancelled for July. It was hard to make this […]
- The WMA Championships 2020 in Toronto have been Cancelled – Please Read March 25, 2020We regretfully confirm this championships has been cancelled, please read the official statement below The post The WMA Championships 2020 in Toronto have been Cancelled – Please Read appeared first on World Masters Athletics.
- Testosterone Replacement or Supplementation March 23, 2020Dear Athlete, Each year we have a number of applications from men for a TUE for testosterone replacement or supplementation. These requests are sent to three doctors on a panel. The doctors must abide by the WADA TUEC Guidelines. WMA does not make decisions for TUEs outside of the WADA guidelines. Here are the […]